Cetheus' success today has been mainly attributed
by the skills and commitment of its exceptional
people. In line with our long commitment in
providing innovative solutions around the
globe, we continuously seek talented individuals
to accelerate our growth and expansion strategy.
We are currently looking for highly dedicated
and innovative individuals to fill up the
Post Sales Implementation including:
- Participate in Users Requirement
Study and prepare documentation
- Participate in System Study &
Data Mapping and prepare documentation
- Develop data warehouse/data mart
and ETL (Extraction, Transformation
and Loading) framework
- Develop reports/views and dashboards
- Prepare UAT (Users Acceptance
Testing) Test Plan
- Participate in UAT and document
- Conduct Admin and User Training
- Provide Second Level Support for
- Must possess at least a Bachelorís
Degree in Information Technology
or its equivalent
- Preferably 1 year experience in
system/application design and development.
Fresh graduates are encouraged
- Prior experience in Data Warehousing
and Business Intelligence projects
will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in Crystal Reports
and Business Objects software will
be an added advantage
- Organized, Responsible, Fast Learner
and Highly Motivated
- Demonstrate sound judgement, maturity
and high personal integrity with
the ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and change
- A good team player with high commitment,
strong leadership qualities, good
interpersonal, communication and
- Involve in the development, coding,
testing, debugging and support of
enterprise level web-based application.
- Support team member in the continuous
effort to enhance and upgrade existing
application to support changes in
the business environment.
- Involve system and database design
and technical reviews.
- Conduct extensive research and
development on Business Intelligence
software and new technology.
- Candidate must possess at least
a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate
Diploma or Professional Degree in
Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- At least 1-2 year of working experience
in software development and knowledge
of XML and .NET
- Knowledge in OLAP technology is
an added advantage.
- Fast learner and a self-starter
in learning/developing new skills
- Possess strong analytical and
problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, creative,
goal-orientated and able to work
with minimum supervision.
candidates please email / send
in your resume together with photo and expected
salary to the following address :